Speaking the language of business intelligence with an Australian accent

Friday, September 23, 2005

SQL 2005 Books

One of my favourite bloggers and MDX guru, Chris Webb, has beaten me to posting a list of some of the most interesting soon-to-be-released SQL 2005 books. He as also listed what I agree are probably the best books on AS2000 and MDX in 2000.

I just wanted to add a couple of others I also have on my Amazon wish list:
Professional SQL Server 2005 Integration Services by Brian Knight
The Microsoft Data Warehouse Toolkit : With SQL Server 2005 and the Microsoft Business Intelligence Toolset by Joy Mundy
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services 2005 by Brian Larson
The Rational Guide to Scripting SQL Server 2005 Integration Services Beta Preview (Rational Guides) by Donald Farmer (got this one a couple of weeks ago - great book!)

I am especially looking forward to the 2nd edition of MDX Solutions which Chris is co-authoring with George Spofford and others. No question that the 1st edition of this book is the AS2000 "MDX Bible". I'm sure the next edition will not disappoint.

No comments: