Speaking the language of business intelligence with an Australian accent

Friday, July 27, 2007

A change of [employment] scenery

Just under a year ago I got a call from a good friend and former colleague who asked if I wanted to co-author a book with him on Business Scorecard Manager. I accepted the offer and in April this year the Rational Guide to BSM was published. We found that our ability to collaborate on a project coupled with a shared passion for BI and BPM served us well.

A short time ago he called again to ask if I would be interested in working with him on a more full-time basis. Once more I accepted. This afternoon I completed my employment with SDM and on my return from 3 weeks of badly needed vacation will begin work as principal consultant at Adrian Downes' company B(iQ). I'm looking forward to working with both Adrian and his business partner Con on a number of exciting projects we have planned. Naturally I'll keep this blog updated with details on some of the more interesting ones ;)

2 comments:

Kristen Hodges said...

Congrats on the new digs Nick!!! stay in contact ok...

Tim W said...

Hey Nick,

I did hear this through the Grape-Vine but a big congrats on taking on the move to the US for bigger and better things.

All the best to you and the family and the new role at B(iq).

Keep in touch..

Cheers,
Tim