I have been quite snowed under during the last couple of weeks so my apologies for lack of recent posts. I have just changed employers and am now working with a new MS gold partner, Strategic Data Management. We are growing fast and are looking for new BI people in Melbourne and / or Adelaide. The ad below will be appearing on-line later this week. If you're interested, drop me a line - nick[dot]barclay[at]gmail[dot]com
Technical Product Specialist (SQL/BI )
- Do you want to work with a Microsoft Gold Partner that is well respected by Microsoft?
- Are you enthusiastic about being at the forefront of technology (SQL2005)?
- Do you want to work with some of Australia's best?
SDM, one of Australia's fastest growing companies, are recognised leaders in the Microsoft software development community. Our team has grown to nearly 60 and we're looking for more technical staff. Our staff are crucial to our continued growth and success, and therefore SDM is strongly committed to being an Employer of Choice.
This position will primarily involve implementing high quality corporate reporting solutions by developing and creating data warehouse and reporting solutions.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about, and experienced with SQL Server (2 years), and will ideally have had some experience developing with .NET (VB or C#) and Analysis Services.
Working exposure to the following would be desirable:
- SQL Reporting Services
- ASP-based web development
- MCSD/MCDBA would also be a bonus.
You will need to:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a strong work ethic, balanced with a great sense of humour
- Have an easy going, friendly manner, and be a valuable team-member
- Be able to manage time and delivery schedules
- Be experienced with MSF software development methodologies